Jeep yj 93 air conditioning blower noise - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Jeep yj 93 air conditioning blower noise

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, Skids

Unread 08-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #1
Yjmiami

Jeep yj 93 air conditioning blower noise

I have a jeep yj 1993 with a under dash air conditioning unit. The ac works great blows cold air on 3 different speeds. Now after a while the blower would start making a weird noise; like grinding.

I'll have to turn it off for a while and then turn it back on so it's stops. I tried starting the with the temperature off and I would never make the noise. It's not coming from the compressor thou. It's almost like something freezes the blower or gets too hot.

Please help me diagnose the issue I already ordered a new blower for 50dls

Yjmiami is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.