jeep stolen in Mi, Warren - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > jeep stolen in Mi, Warren

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 07-06-2001, 07:48 PM   #1
Razskidoo

jeep stolen in Mi, Warren

All you Jeepster in Warren, Mi. area look out for a stolen Jeep last seen on 7-5-01 @
10:00 PM. Itís Black w/ a yellow SKIDOO license plate on the front. The shocks are white w/ purple boots. Has a 3Ē lift w/ stock tires on it! The top was down and the plastic windows are still in my possession.

If seen Please E- Mail me @ razskidoo1@home.com
(How do you I insert a pic of my JEEP?)

Unread 07-11-2001, 10:58 AM   #2
JPFREEK
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Sorry about your loss. I think we should have a death penalty for all car theives.
To insert a pic, simply click on the "IMAGE" button below in the Instant UBB Code section. A window will pop up, simply put in the web address of the picture and vvww-ala.

WNYOffroad;CNY Jeep
JPFREEK is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.