Jeep pull-it-yourself junkyard in pa ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Jeep pull-it-yourself junkyard in pa ?

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 11-25-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
grimjeeperyj14
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Jeep pull-it-yourself junkyard in pa ?

Does anyone know an all jeep pull-it-yourself yard in pa? I have gone to harry's and new ringgold e-z pull and wasnt to pleased with the selection of yj's they had. I have heard of rodneys and first class but they pull parts for you and are overpriced. If anyone knows of a good place in PA (preferably pull-it-urself yards) please let me know!

Unread 11-25-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
95yj_bstick
1995 YJ Wrangler 

bump, i'm looking for some too, where are you in pa?
Unread 11-25-2009, 06:10 PM   #3
bob082484
1995 YJ Wrangler 

If you live in western Pa just take a quick hop across the border into ohio and theres davey's jeeps. also, on the pa/ohio state line there is feezels auto wrecking. There not just a jeep junkyard but they always have at least 20 assorted jeeps in the yard.
bob082484 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
grimjeeperyj14
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95yj_bstick View Post
bump, i'm looking for some too, where are you in pa?
Im located in Northampton Pa. Its around Bethelhem or Easton. The only junkyards I found around here so far are Collis truck parts and M@R motors. They can be a little pricey and they pull everything for you. I like pull-it-yourself yards better though.
Unread 11-25-2009, 06:46 PM   #5
slimer74
1989 YJ Wrangler 

have you tried Siebaums in East Stroudsburg? Haven't been there in a while (long drive from Yuma) but when I was growing up they had a pretty decent amount of jeep parts for my CJ. Give them a call or if nothing else, it's a nice drive this time of year from Northampton.
slimer74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2009, 06:50 PM   #6
slimer74
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Wrong spelling in previous post. It's Sibum's Auto Parts.
slimer74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2009, 06:55 PM   #7
Hussler
1992 XJ Cherokee 

I have an awesome junkyard in NY called vinces u pull it. go for a road trip!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorderC View Post
I see you also twizzled your scart lead. Well done! :thumbsup:
92 XJ with ARB's, 5" lift, too much armor, 33's and some other garbage
Hussler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2009, 06:58 PM   #8
texinteg

First class 4x4 isnt a u pull it but they specialize in wranglers and they are near cabelas.
texinteg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
hevybluzer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

About Vinces u pull it...........I was just there a couple days ago and they don't have much "good stuff" left of the cash for clunkers wranglers except some axles (that have lost a shaft or two), trannies, a transfer case or two. Most are Central New York wintered rust magnets and are pretty rough around the edges. The interiors and clusters are gone. The only decent one has been ransacked and the body has been removed and taken (would have loved to see that ordeal). There are a number of nice XJ's though. Don't get me wrong, Vinces is a good, if somewhat small, yard holding alot of late model cars and trucks, most in decent condition, but unless you are looking for something off a Grand Cherokee, XJ, or Liberty, your better off looking elsewhere. As far as the PA "general" yards: yes, they have lots of good stuff but, as usual, not many "Jeeps". You are better off with a "specialty" yard, even if its not a u-pull-it. Just my three cents
hevybluzer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2009, 12:44 AM   #10
Hussler
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevybluzer View Post
About Vinces u pull it...........I was just there a couple days ago and they don't have much "good stuff" left of the cash for clunkers wranglers except some axles (that have lost a shaft or two), trannies, a transfer case or two. Most are Central New York wintered rust magnets and are pretty rough around the edges. The interiors and clusters are gone. The only decent one has been ransacked and the body has been removed and taken (would have loved to see that ordeal). There are a number of nice XJ's though. Don't get me wrong, Vinces is a good, if somewhat small, yard holding alot of late model cars and trucks, most in decent condition, but unless you are looking for something off a Grand Cherokee, XJ, or Liberty, your better off looking elsewhere. As far as the PA "general" yards: yes, they have lots of good stuff but, as usual, not many "Jeeps". You are better off with a "specialty" yard, even if its not a u-pull-it. Just my three cents
didnt noticed the YJ part of the thread. agree with whats said above^
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorderC View Post
I see you also twizzled your scart lead. Well done! :thumbsup:
92 XJ with ARB's, 5" lift, too much armor, 33's and some other garbage
Hussler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2009, 02:31 AM   #11
jerseyrider1119
1995 YJ Wrangler 

what about harry's upull it in hazelton, pa
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.

I only read the pictures!

95 Rio Grande- 4" Pro Comp lift, 235x75r15 on stock Alloys, Boomerangs, Piolet Trail Lights, Hurc'd, No Sways or Trac, Custom Under Dash Wiring Harness
jerseyrider1119 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2009, 06:48 AM   #12
jsahara24
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by texinteg View Post
First class 4x4 isnt a u pull it but they specialize in wranglers and they are near cabelas.
this is where i go, they have everything but they pull it for you....
Unread 11-26-2009, 07:01 AM   #13
texinteg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsahara24 View Post
this is where i go, they have everything but they pull it for you....
Unless you know the owner. Then he lets you pull your own parts. Most of the jeeps up there are pretty stripped down and sorted out though. that way if you need something they just pull it off the shelf for you.
texinteg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2009, 09:20 AM   #14
hevybluzer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

As far as Harry's.................been there........not much wrangler-wise. Any that can be found there are stripped pretty quickly. Still say specialty lots are the best bet. But, inventory at most yards changes frequently and you might just luck out.
hevybluzer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2009, 12:48 AM   #15
jeepcrazy93
1993 YJ Wrangler 

He's right....I've been to Harry's a few years back and it has mostly older cars no YJ/TJ's not even any XJ's

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.