JB Conversions SYE - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > JB Conversions SYE

SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-LoPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 04-12-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
USMCBuckWild
1991 YJ Wrangler 

JB Conversions SYE

I have been searching for one of the JB Conversions Super Short HD SYE kits for a while now and haven't found anyone who has them in stock. I called JB and they are out of stock until around June due to a shortage in output shafts. I have seen a couple of them amd are truly impressed with the quality and reliability.

Anyone got a lead on where I can one of these kits?

Thanks in advance.

Unread 04-12-2013, 06:49 PM   #2
Towny72
1994 YJ Wrangler 

They told you June?

I called two weeks ago and they said August, maybe not till September.

Went a different direction, I think the JB was the best but for what I do with my jeep a good strong second best Teraflex Short Shaft kit will do for me.
Unread 04-12-2013, 07:18 PM   #3
USMCBuckWild
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I have no doubt the TeraFlex will be fine, but I want to build for longevity. I want to be sure that whoever I sell the Jeep to will be able to beat the hell out of it like I do
Unread 04-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #4
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

No idea who may have one, but I'd wait if needed.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2013, 09:04 PM   #5
SeanB95YJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I didn't know JB were available from anywhere but JB.... that's where I got my 241 SS-SYE, but that was about a month ago. Unfortunately they tend to sell out on the short shafts about once a year, and for whatever reason once they run out, they're backordered for a few months... nothing like planning ahead, huh?

from everything I've read on the other kits and seen with mine, it's worth the wait if you CAN wait. if you absolutely must have an SYE NOW, then the Tera extreme short should be an excellent second choice
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]Sean B. - Schenectady, NY - 95 YJ, 350/700r4/NP241, JB Shorty SYE, 8.8 rear, 2" BDS, 1" homebrew shackles, Daystar 1" BL, TJ flares, 35x12.50 General Grabber AT2 on 15x10 Bart D-Truckers, Polyshield polycarbonate windshield, HD over/under crossover steering
[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]swap/build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/after-almost-4-years-finally-my-own-build-swap-thread-1542284/[/url][/COLOR][/FONT]
SeanB95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.