January YJOTM Enter Now!! - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > January YJOTM Enter Now!!

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGOffset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Closed Thread
Unread 01-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #61
Overhead
You built a 4cyl?

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87 View Post
Sooooo about this contest??? Hahahaha
calm down, you can vote for me tomorrow! Anti is a busy man who has been sick. Give em a day or so more. and It'll be up

Unread 01-18-2013, 08:35 PM   #62
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhead View Post
calm down, you can vote for me tomorrow! Anti is a busy man who has been sick. Give em a day or so more. and It'll be up
I killed Anticanman. And I stole his jeep. And took all his responsibilities. Then I remembered I didn't want to run the contest. So I revived him. He will be posting soon.

****edit: I did not return his jeep however so he is now jeep less. But. I did have his consent as written below in my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Unread 01-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #63
zte87
2.5 POWER!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhead

Oh thank good I was thinking I wast going to get to vote for you this month besides it all in good fun, I just like to stir the pot!!! Anticanman knows I appreciate his time and hard work he puts in the contest! . You might want to give his jeep back tho cause well those are fighting words lmao!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
Unread 01-18-2013, 09:04 PM   #64
Overhead
You built a 4cyl?

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87 View Post
Oh thank good I was thinking I wast going to get to vote for you this month besides it all in good fun, I just like to stir the pot!!! Anticanman knows I appreciate his time and hard work he puts in the contest! . You might want to give his jeep back tho cause well those are fighting words lmao!
everything's in great fun!! I look forward to these every month to see the different mod's everyone has done and how I can make my jeep better, or you know drool over a rig like jeep envy which won YJOTY anticanman knows we love what he does and we apreciate the vendors and all they do to help us out! and yeaaa carlos.... that's gotta go back to him.
Unread 01-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #65
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

You guys like my new rig?!

Don't mind R2D2 in the background.

Quote:
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Unread 01-18-2013, 10:01 PM   #66
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

That droid could buy 2 brand new JK's if I were to sell it. Probably do the contest while I'm at work tomorrow.
Unread 01-18-2013, 10:03 PM   #67
zte87
2.5 POWER!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman
That droid could buy 2 brand new JK's if I were to sell it. Probably do the contest while I'm at work tomorrow.
But why would you want to do that? Hahaha. You could buy 5 really built yj's instead
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
Unread 01-19-2013, 01:15 PM   #68
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Go: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/j...e-now-1465862/

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.