Its comin along SLOWLY... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Its comin along SLOWLY...

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 10-07-2003, 04:24 PM   #1
Stock88YJ

Its comin along SLOWLY...

Im makin myself get on it hard and work to get my Jeep back on the road. Here is some pics. A few from before and a few of what i have done.(excuse the junk lying around just moved and my Jeep makes a perfect leaner for the ping pong table.

Before:

So Far:

What do you think so far? I think im gonna add a 2 inch body to it b/c i want a little more room above the tire.

Trent

White Jeep Club Member #16

97 Ford Ranger 2.3Turbo megasquirted...
Stock88YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-07-2003, 06:22 PM   #2
Moxley

Trent,

Looks like you've put a lot of work into it! Better hurry up though, next month it's going to be getting too cold to bust your knuckles on stuff. Seems like you have good clearance now, so you may wish to consider going with only a 1" BL. The 1" kit is much easier to deal with when it comes to adjusting linkage, etc.. Keep up the great work...

Doug
[color=darkred][b]My Jeep:[/b][/color]
[url]http://members.myactv.net/~douglas.moxley/jeep.jpg[/url]

"A high IQ is like a Jeep; you will still get stuck, just farther from help"
Moxley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-07-2003, 10:15 PM   #3
RideRed04

Aren't before and after pics fun? Check this bad boy out! Its been a long, bloody path, but its been worth it.

before (rescued from an old man, where it served RV duty)

Little over a year later, babied and used like a Jeep should be

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.