Intermittent wipers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Intermittent wipers

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoSYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 06-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
cubewhiz
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Intermittent wipers

I don't have them and I want them. What do I need?

"On" is too fast and it's annoying turning them on-off-on-off-on...

Thanks!

--------
My new Jeep: 95 ZJ with 4.0L I6 (auto trans)
cubewhiz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
idaholtby
1991 YJ Wrangler 

You need the control module, the switch inside the steering column, and the turn lever stalk that has the intermittent function.
idaholtby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
cubewhiz
1995 YJ Wrangler 

So this:
(Control module) - got a link??
Switch
Turn lever
--------
My new Jeep: 95 ZJ with 4.0L I6 (auto trans)
cubewhiz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
Fhajad
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubewhiz View Post
So this:
(Control module) - got a link??
Switch
Turn lever
I'm unsure where you can find it, but I know it bolts into the bottom of the dash close to the parking brake. It's held up by two-three screws on the edge of the dash stuff.

You can see if it's there and just shot or what.
Fhajad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2010, 09:17 PM   #5
jeeepguy
1998 ZJ 

Item 2 on the page attached:

Jeep Wrangler YJ 1987-1995 Parts: Wiper Parts

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil"
Doug Patton
Quote:
...We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. ...I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post...
Quote:
I bought the HI-WAY BLASTER HORN that's 139dB and every time I honk the horn an Angel dies.
Quote:
Revelation 13:16-18
16 - He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 - and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 - Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: (Real ID and RFID chips)
Think about it...
jeeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.