Installing Old Man EMU 2.5" Lift kit, have questions.. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Installing Old Man EMU 2.5" Lift kit, have questions..

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-23-2011, 08:02 AM   #16
Jax89Jeeper
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I have the BFG AT's and am happy with them.... I know they will outlast any other AT tire mileage wise. But I also have Coopers on my 4 runner, and Nittos on my F150; for on and offroad preformance they all seem pretty equal to me.

Jax89Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2011, 09:38 AM   #17
GJeepFan
1995 YJ Wrangler 

THanks Jax.

I like the looks of the BFG's, don't know how compararable they are in cost to the Destination A/T's, I will consider them. I just prefer Firestone/bridgestone tires.......They seem to hold up really well and last a long time.
GJeepFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #18
GJeepFan
1995 YJ Wrangler 

BTW, Per Quadratec, the JKS quick disconnects for 2.5-6" of lift should work with my EMU 2.5" lift kit, so I think I'm going to go for them. The RC's I woudl also assume would work since they are for 4" lift and up.

I don't need the "quicker disconnects" as I won't be disconnecting them much, if ever.

Thanks.
GJeepFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #19
hrt4me
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Looks good; any updates/new pics?

I will definitely be learning from your experiences when I order my own OME 2.5" suspension lift and M.O.R.E. 5/8" greaseable boomerang shackles.
hrt4me is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.