Installed flat fenders now signal lights dont work proper - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Installed flat fenders now signal lights dont work proper

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-25-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
Jonny92yj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Installed flat fenders now signal lights dont work proper

just installed some bushwacker flares and now my signals wont blink while my head lights are on. signals work fine when headlights are off. any suggestions?

Jonny92yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 11:19 PM   #2
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

I had same problem. Mine was a bad bulb in the front turn signal or a bad ground behind the headlight.

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 11:33 PM   #3
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

They're LEDs. They pretty much only get one way or another with the YJ's. the tjs wire up differently. You might have to tap into the wires on the front signal light instead of the side marker light.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.