Install A/C in no A/C YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Install A/C in no A/C YJ

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 04-12-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
mmmkay325

Install A/C in no A/C YJ

I found a 93 YJ w/ all the A/C components that I'd like to put into my 88 YJ w/ non A/C. I'm wanting to know how hard and more importantly how expensive it would be to install??

I'm not sure the condition of any of the parts so I might be replacing key stuff like compressors, condenser, compestator etc. and that could be $$$.
I would have to do something about wiring, but it doesn't appear to be too much to it.

I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on doing a swap like this. Is it even worth it once it's all said a done???

mmmkay325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #2
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I just pulled the factory A/c out of mine. Took all of about 30 minutes. There is really not much to it
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.