I'm in trouble, Jeep is to much fun!!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > I'm in trouble, Jeep is to much fun!!!!!

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 04-25-2005, 01:14 PM   #1
shehatesme22

I'm in trouble, Jeep is to much fun!!!!!

I bought a 94/4cy. 3 months ago! Its been nothing but money pit! For example
Chrome overlay, bezels, light gards, light bar KC daylighters (130), Hood catch,wheels (31/10.5), 2 inch lift and exhaust! BUT WOW how much fun!!!!
I live in florida so the beaches are nice to drive, but I also hunt a lot and this little 4 banger gets me in the worst swamp i know of! this weekend I went to the hunting prop. and it was flooded I'm talking 3-4 feet and the jeep ate it up!!!!
I never new how durable they are and she impress me every time i take her out!
I'm glad to be one of you guys, Thax for all the imput on this site it realy helps!!!

shehatesme22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2005, 02:13 PM   #2
micfly83

I'm glad you enjoy it...we all do

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ, 2.5L High Output, High flow aluminum intake, 4.0L Throttle Body, 62mm TB Spacer, bored out intake manifold, 5spd, 3" suspension lift, 31" BFG A/Ts, Two 10,000lb tow hooks, DT3000s, Outland lightbar, 5 high powered offroad lights, Mapp Nerf Bars, 102" whip antenna, Midland CB, 6 speaker soundbar, Smallest leaf removed, Air restrictor removed, No trackbars, No swaybars, No A/C, Custom 32 song horn-

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/753987
micfly83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2005, 04:14 PM   #3
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

welcome to the madness. better brace your wallet and your credit cards. cause you're gonna be spending alot of money on your rig in the years to come
Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2005, 04:56 PM   #4
NativeTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 Green YJ
welcome to the madness. better brace your wallet and your credit cards. cause you're gonna be spending alot of money on your rig in the years to come

Thats no lie. Bought my first jeep 3 months ago already dumped a few hundered in neccessary things- (Would have been more if not for the advice on this forum) and will most likely spend a lot more before its over. The question I keep asking myself is why didnt I do this sooner.

The first time I took my boys out in the mud was one of my proudest moments as a father when they said lets do this every weekend Dad and all their toys have to be Jeeps instead of Hotrod Hotwheels.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.