If you havent replaced your stock seats yet.....DO IT! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > If you havent replaced your stock seats yet.....DO IT!

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #31
Reno72
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohot View Post
I'd like to get into the Corbeau seats, but were talking the better part of a grand with sliders and all the goodies, maybe more with five way belts. There are only a couple brands of five way restraints that are DOT legal at that, and a jerk LEO could ticket you for anything without the 'DOT' tag, and in some places it's illegal to change much of anything. Glad I live in NC. where it's still a free for all.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://c...EKgP0ecMEjFltQ
Actually the Baja SS run $470 for two with the slider adapter, Zac's Baja RS are a little more but not much.

Reno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #32
USMCBuckWild
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I have stock seats and they are AWESOME!!

Stock seats from an 06 Wrangler Unlimited! Hahahaha i got both seats, with sliders and pedestal mounts for $100. Comfy as sin, but alot thicker than the YJ seats, so my little, short a$$ sits about 3" higher.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.