I need thread on pulling AX 5 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > I need thread on pulling AX 5

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-03-2011, 12:43 PM   #16
brizee
1993 YJ Wrangler 

for that extra bolt, i call it a torque mount( not sure of the real name) I added another rubber bushing (from a shock i think)and retightened. as for the transfer case shifter, I unbolted it from the t case , mount and all, 1 nut is shared with the t case mount

brizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2011, 12:43 PM   #17
Foundrydude
1995 ZJ 

Don't take the handle off the transfer case shifter, there are three bolts holding it to the transfer case and once they're removed you can lift the whole shifter & bracket up thru the floor.
Foundrydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2011, 01:23 PM   #18
jeepster11
1992 YJ Wrangler 

great..thanks
jeepster11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.