I have a massive oil leak, not sure of the source. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > I have a massive oil leak, not sure of the source.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESpartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 03-30-2002, 08:46 AM   #16
4wheeler4CJ

I'm not sure about your exhaust, my setup was all modified, with dual exhaust headers and everything was custom from there out.

Aside from that, yes, you unbolt only the side of the motor (driver's I think) where the mount is in the way of getting the pan off (have to unbolt the mount from the side of the block), and just lift the motor enough to get the pan out. You can put a floor jack under the flat part of your bellhousing and jack from there, that works best, unless you have an engine hoist, LOL

4wheeler4CJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.