I have a K&N intake system and wish to trade - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > I have a K&N intake system and wish to trade

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 07-22-2011, 01:19 PM   #1
JustinJeep
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I have a K&N intake system and wish to trade

I hope this is in the right section, my apologies is not, this is my first post.
First off, I've been a long time follower and reader, and I wanted to thank everyone for their helpful info.
On to business... I have a K&N intake system, and I want a snorkel, I know this is rare to happen, but if anyone wants to trade, that'd be great! No problems with it, just want a snorkel and the jeep came with the K&N when I bought it. Please let me know if they wish to trade for it! Thank you.
P.S. If anyone knows a way to waterproof this system, I'll just keep it and make the adjustments. Thanks everyone.

JustinJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
JustinJeep
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Forgot to say, I have a 92 yj. 4.0L
JustinJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
bigbossd1030
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah wrong section, but I do know how you can make your set up you have into a snorkel.
Its gonna be homemade, but it will work.
You basically need to enclose your current cone filter with PVC pipe.
Then have another pipe comming out of the side fender as a snorkel would.
Connect it with flex tube and away you go, I would suggest having one end of the cone cover have threads so you can take out and clean the filter.
FYI, most snorkels use your stock filter box to filter the air, so without that, you have to make one yourself, or buy one that someone else had made.
[COLOR="Blue"]OFFICIAL JEEPER[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Any Jeepers in Edmonton, AB
I am on channel 33.[/COLOR]
I live, I ride, I am JEEP.
bigbossd1030 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.