I have a 2.5 inch sus lift. could i do 2 inch body? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > I have a 2.5 inch sus lift. could i do 2 inch body?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 04-22-2010, 09:57 AM   #16
MLJeeper
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Start pb-blasting all the body mount bolts regularly now. It will make life easier for you when you install the BL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
Any video of the sound?
MLJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2010, 10:19 AM   #17
bradyman1
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I have the RC 2 1/2" lift and a 2" body lift. I put the body lift on first. You will have to lengthen the 4wheel drive shifter for the body lift but the kit I bought came with that. Other than that no problems. Here is mine with the 2 1/2" RC lift and 2" body lift on 31" tires. No track bars, sway bars still on and connected. I don't think the 2" body lift looks that bad .
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

This one is right after I pulled it out of the garage when I was done putting on the RC 2 1/2" lift.

[IMG][/IMG]
I find that my hobby of strangling people to death really collides with my hobby of not being in prison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duayne77 View Post
I beat my dog every chance I can get, and you know what, I enjoy it.
bradyman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2010, 11:01 AM   #18
Spankyzbt13
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Rik,

really like your CB ant location. Looks stock
Spankyzbt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #19
FFDBoutlaw
2007 JK Wrangler 

nice! thanks for the pics and advice. I cant wait to get the lift.Ill thro some pics up when i get it on!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.