I bought new bestop trailmax seats. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > I bought new bestop trailmax seats.

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-12-2002, 01:40 PM   #1
battlestar

I bought new bestop trailmax seats.

I bought new bestop trailmax seats in black denim. They look freakin awesome. I haven't installed them yet, but I sat in it and I love it. They were only $125 each. I know alot of people go to the junk yard to get seats, but when brand new ones are that cheap, I don't know how you could pass them up.

P.S. On a side note, I've gone to junkyards looking for seats and other jeep parts and I've noticed a few things;
1. They never have any jeep parts
2. The people that work at the junk yards are always such *******s(at least all the ones I've been to). I don't understand why that is.

Unread 05-12-2002, 06:28 PM   #2
JonC

Good deal! I put in new Trailmax Sport seats about 4 months ago and feel the same way about them. One thing though... with the new seats, especially if your old ones were as thrashed and broken down as mine were, plan on sitting higher and closer to the wheel than before - about an inch to an inch and a half each way! Not a bad thing unless you're a big guy and the fit was close already. Just FYI...
Unread 05-13-2002, 05:39 AM   #3
battlestar

I am a pretty big guy actually, but the main reason I got the new seats is that the old one was totally destroyed(broken frame, broken mounts) and the wife couldn't reach the pedals. So, she'll probably like the fact that it is 2 inches higher and I'll be able to deal. I'm just happy becuase my back has been killing me and I sure its becuase of the broken seat. Unfortunately, I can't install them until I get the sliders in and the place I ordered them from is out of stock. Oh, well.
Unread 05-13-2002, 09:55 AM   #4
QueenYJ

Yeah, I just put in the Trailmax pro's and wow, I've never been happier. They have great back support and are extremely durable as well as nice to look at. You can never go wrong with Bestop products.
Unread 06-06-2002, 11:06 AM   #5
lostboy

hey Battlestar...sorry you've had such bad luck in LI..I'm there too ... but you're right ...not many parts up this way..'specially for wranglers.but there are a few places around where the people treat you well ..just like anything ...you have to look.....be good...hey e-mail me for some places ..maybe I can hook you up
Unread 06-06-2002, 11:31 AM   #6
gojurick

Battlestar, try this place.

<a href="http://jwjeep.com/index.html" target="_blank">JW Jeep</a>

They're local to Sacramento, but I believe they ship and they have damn near anything you'd need. The guys are very knowledgable (they're actual Jeepers), and I've never had a problem with attitude.

HTH
gojurick is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.