Hydraulic clutch bleeding - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Hydraulic clutch bleeding

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!KOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 10-26-2001, 09:33 PM   #1
powjunkie

Hydraulic clutch bleeding

Anyone know if there's a way to bleed a hydraulic clutch on a 94'? I recently replaced the clutch with a centerforce and afterwards heard that they tend to put a little stress on the hydraulics. I've noticed it's a little sticky when shifting and was wondering if I had air in the line or if I needed to replace the cylinder.

Unread 10-27-2001, 09:06 AM   #2
rev

The bleed screw is located on the top of the slave cylinder. If you don't know where the slave cylinder is its on the driver side of the transmission, just follow the line from the master cylinder. Hope this helps!
rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2001, 09:08 AM   #3
powjunkie

Thanks bro. The Chiltons manual said there's no bleeding point on a 94, I thought there must be but haven't spent much time lookin yet.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.