Hummer intake YJ style - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Hummer intake YJ style

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 04-01-2013, 06:25 AM   #46
wayno32m

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Snorkle mod.

Finally finished my Hummer style Snorkle & Lebaron hood vent mods, Thanks for the idea`s NHfireYJ, Having trouble loading Pics.

wayno32m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 06:49 AM   #47
wayno32m

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Snorkle/Metalcloaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
With the metalcloak fenders, I had to rearrange a lot of items under the hood and don't have any room along the firewall to drill currently. However, I have a ton of prefilters left over from tractor restorations.
So with Metalcloaks you lose a lot of engine bay room,any pics because those are an idea for the future.
wayno32m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 07:47 AM   #48
NHfireYJ
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayno32m View Post
Finally finished my Hummer style Snorkle & Lebaron hood vent mods, Thanks for the idea`s NHfireYJ, Having trouble loading Pics.
Get up as soon as you can...
BETTY...94 SE, Golen Stroker 4.6, RE 4" lift, 1" booms rear, 1/2" booms front, 1" BL, 35 12.5 15 GY MTR's Kevlar on 15 x 8, AA SYE w/ Woods shaft, D30 Aussie, 8.8 w/ LSD, 4.10, Smittybilt front and rear bumpers, Wildbuilt rock sliders, Cutom tire carrier w/ Jerry can, Hi-Lift, Smitybilt 8000lb winch, Ammo can consol, VHF & CB radio, Herculined, Neoprene seat covers, Hard /soft/ bikini tops.

HUMMER INTAKE. Click here.. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/h...style-1257285/

FEBRUARY 2013 YJOTM
NHfireYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 07:48 AM   #49
NHfireYJ
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
With the metalcloak fenders, I had to rearrange a lot of items under the hood and don't have any room along the firewall to drill currently. However, I have a ton of prefilters left over from tractor restorations.
Take a couple engine bay pics for me so I can see what you are dealing with. I know you are capable but another set of eyes might help...
BETTY...94 SE, Golen Stroker 4.6, RE 4" lift, 1" booms rear, 1/2" booms front, 1" BL, 35 12.5 15 GY MTR's Kevlar on 15 x 8, AA SYE w/ Woods shaft, D30 Aussie, 8.8 w/ LSD, 4.10, Smittybilt front and rear bumpers, Wildbuilt rock sliders, Cutom tire carrier w/ Jerry can, Hi-Lift, Smitybilt 8000lb winch, Ammo can consol, VHF & CB radio, Herculined, Neoprene seat covers, Hard /soft/ bikini tops.

HUMMER INTAKE. Click here.. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/h...style-1257285/

FEBRUARY 2013 YJOTM
NHfireYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #50
HaskiE
Thread Reviver

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHfireYJ View Post
Take a couple engine bay pics for me so I can see what you are dealing with. I know you are capable but another set of eyes might help...
x2!

I used a cherokee Powersteering pump (same as a TJ I think) when I swapped to power steering, and it interfere's with the intake too much (can't completely buckle it down to the fender) has anyone swapped to a tj style intake and done the hummer mod too?
#theneverendingaxe
HaskiE is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.