hrmm 15gal tank to a 20 gallon tank?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > hrmm 15gal tank to a 20 gallon tank??

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs and

Unread 10-20-2001, 09:40 PM   #1
evilpsych

hrmm 15gal tank to a 20 gallon tank??

umm is this website correct??Getting the Extra Value Without Paying the Extra Price.

if so.. it's the next mod i'm doin to MY jeep..

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
evilpsych is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2001, 10:01 PM   #2
bob91yj

That's for real.
Unread 10-21-2001, 03:38 PM   #3
Pantera

I actually got more than 20 gallons on my tank with that method...
Pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2001, 04:55 PM   #4
Scott Rice

Can you belive that they would build a large 4 cyl and then resrtict the air to it to lower the hp?? Well, then you can belive that they would build a 20 gallon tank and purchase and insert an extra part to reduce its capacity!! Only in America!! The procedure is actually easier than it sounds, just make sure you add WD-40 or other lubrican while pulling the tube!! And use a powerfull flashlight so you can see what you're doing!! Good luck, now you'll have 400 miles to a tank.
Scott Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2001, 06:15 PM   #5
osburn
1995 YJ Wrangler 

That doesn't suck at all for you the way I see it. What sucks is I paid for the 20 gallon tank when I bought the Jeep.
osburn is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.