Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

How will my jeep look with xx" tires on x.x" of lift?

3M views 4K replies 1K participants last post by  DragonYJ 
#1 · (Edited)
It's about time to start one.

Rules

1. Post pics on level ground, suspension at ride height

2. If you have a flex shot showing clearences post if you feel inclined to

3. Any lift is ok, as long as it's on a YJ (coil conversion, soa, etc)

4. You MUST post up the size and brand of both tires and lift. Year of YJ is helpful

5. Maximum pic width is 750 pixles. Lets avoid the stretched out window

6. Lets giter done!

edit: imagestation sucks, avoid it if you can. There are a ton of free photohosting sites out there

#3,238 ·
Jims-87YJ said:
I understand about the wheels but as I do not have them yet I can get what ever I will need, I just was not sure where to start from. All of the photos I see do not really show a good picture of tire coverage so I thought I would ask. Thanks any pics would be appreciated.
Here u go bud

Craiger soft 8s 15x8. Back spacing is like 4? I think

Attachments

#3,239 ·
92 YJ, 2.5L, 4.11 gears with 235/75R15's, stock Jeep rims (5 1/2" BS), 2 1/2" Pro-Comp lift, SUA (for now)

Same Jeep with Mickey Thompson MT-28 15x8 rims with 3 3/4" BS and a -19 Offset and 33x12.5x15 Duratracs. Pushes the rim/tire out almost 2" from stock.

Rubs alittle, but nothing a 1 1/4" BL wouldn't fix.........5th gear is pretty useless unless I'm going downhill with a tailwind :). Will see how the mileage does, I usually drive between 80-100 Km/hr (50-60MPH) and I got 20 +/- MPG with the 235's.

#3,246 ·
Yeah I was like whoa, that's funny red and blue...

yeah? I've seen his before and chuckled... looks like we shared the same donor Jeep... but alas no. hopefully will be the last time my shows up with those gang confused colors! going to get a flat desert camo make over...
After highschool IM going back to the original dark metallic blue, IMO it looks great,

When I drive through the slummy areas I get Hella crazy looks, like people are going to kill me.....

#3,251 ·
idk if stretched jeeps are allowed here but here ya go

i still need to measure to see what the stretch actually ended up being
37" interco trxxus M/t
WB is roughly ~110 need to remeasure though
lift is about 2.5" in the front and the rear is a double triangulated 4 link with cherrokee coils lifted probably 3", needs to be cut down a little

#3,254 ·
Anybody have any pics with 4" suspension, 1" body lift and tube fenders with 33's ?

Thanks
Somewhere in the thread I'm sure there's one

#3,260 ·
I don't think I posted up my new setup in here....... 37/12.50-15 pbr with 4ish inches of lift (saggy 3.5 fabtech springs,1 inch daystar bl).

I have lost at least the .5 lift off the 3.5 spring with all the abuse I have thrown at them over the last year and a half.....

One with 33s on it!

Attachments

#3,266 ·
I don't think I posted up my new setup in here....... 37/12.50-15 pbr with 4ish inches of lift (saggy 3.5 fabtech springs,1 inch daystar bl).

I have lost at least the .5 lift off the 3.5 spring with all the abuse I have thrown at them over the last year and a half.....

[]||||[]
I was looking at an older pic of your Jeep and was reminded where I had seen the MCE fenders. Did you sell them and why did you opt for the Cloaks?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.