Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

How will my jeep look with xx" tires on x.x" of lift?

3M views 4K replies 1K participants last post by  DragonYJ 
#1 · (Edited)
It's about time to start one.

Rules

1. Post pics on level ground, suspension at ride height

2. If you have a flex shot showing clearences post if you feel inclined to

3. Any lift is ok, as long as it's on a YJ (coil conversion, soa, etc)

4. You MUST post up the size and brand of both tires and lift. Year of YJ is helpful

5. Maximum pic width is 750 pixles. Lets avoid the stretched out window

6. Lets giter done!

edit: imagestation sucks, avoid it if you can. There are a ton of free photohosting sites out there

#1,368 ·
...Kiddos probably got the seats just right and comfortable!
Unfortunately (maybe fortunately) im the only one who likes driving like that. :confused:

I spent all my money on a lift kit (360) and tires (360) and an unexpected complete exhaust (300). It was kinda fun driving around sounding like i had a muscle car though:drool:. Ill go to the junk yard with the seat swap list... eventually

#1,370 ·
Posted some level pics a while back, but now here's one at full flex. Rubs the flare a tiny bit, but doesn't touch metal.

RE 2.5" Lift, MORE 5/8" Booms, 32x11.5x15 BFG ATs

This post has been deleted
#1,388 ·
SOA 1 1/2 RE springs, 35x12.5x15

This was before I removed the flames the po put on it.:thumbdown:

38's coming soon:2thumbsup:

#1,390 ·
/Users/mitchbrown/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2008/mitch's camera's first day/IMG_0023.JPG

#1,394 ·
At CJ 2007 after 2.5 in. Rubicon Express lift and 31" Definity Dakotas from Pep Boys (made by Cooper)

Before at home with factory springs, new Monroe shocks, and same tire but pre-lift

#1,400 · (Edited)
Great sticker JoeDaddy! I sure do miss Calvin and Hobbes......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.