How far can you stretch WB without any "major" modifications?
How far can you stretch wheel base without any "major" modifications? I was thinking about relocating the shackle hangers to the bumpers. I just have a few questions.
1) How far can you stretch it in the rear without having to worry about the gas tank?
2) How far can you stretch it in the front without having to modify anything like the steering?
3) Is there anything else that will have to be modified besides the gas tank and steering components?
4) Can I just relocate the the shackle hanger and keep the frame side mounts in the same place (with the same springs)? Or do I have to move them too?
5) How much should I stretch it to make it worth it? Is a couple extra inches even worth it?
1995 YJ 2.5
- 4” RC lift - 1" MML - 33's - flat fenders front - TJ flares rear -Raptor lined exterior - Herc'd interior - DIY front bumper & winch plate - 136 amp alternator mod - 4.0 TB swap
My build thread...
I've got a shotgun, a rifle and a four wheel drive...