Hose interior - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Hose interior

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-04-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
willawolfe
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Hose interior

How come all my neighbors look at me like I'm crazy when I take the hose to the the jeeps interior? Am I nuts hosing down my jeeps interior to remove dust and pollen?

willawolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #2
squarelite
1993 YJ Wrangler 

After a nasty mud bath, I usually park with the *** end up on a hill and wash all the mud to the driver and front passenger floor boards. Scoop most of it out and wash the rest through the drain holes. Just avoid the dash board and your good to go.
squarelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #3
ROWA

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Your neighbours are just jealous that their vehicles don't drain as well.

The best Engineering is no match against natural Stupidity.
ROWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Haha I had to pressure wash the inside of mine out today. Multiple couples out walking dogs stopped at various points to watch me house the 'ol girl out. It's a Jeep thing....

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.