homebrew gadget mounts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > homebrew gadget mounts

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
zephoria

homebrew gadget mounts

hi ya, I am starting to plan a multi-gadget mounting system. I am looking for ideas, I want to make something to hold items like my phone, iPod, amateur radio, possibly my hula girl. my dash is in really good shape so I don't want to mess it up. anyone have any ideas, pics of their own "gadget rack?"

zephoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

The across the dash bar is my new gadget rack

I have the passenger "loose item" drop pouch and I'm adding a go pro mount to the center of it. I could tie in a phone rack but between the bar and the windshield its a cubby that holds about five pairs of sunglasses and my phone along with a few other goodies if need be.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.