home made stuff - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > home made stuff

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 05-03-2004, 06:29 PM   #1
surfsmeller

home made stuff

well heres my story uh second thought ill post another thread.I made my own roof rack out of 1/2 electrical conduit rubber stoppers plastic spacers some bolts welded the bit_h and bolted the bit_h together, total cost about $41.00 and it weights around 20 pounds installs in under 5 minizels too. my next project is to make a killer light bar out of some 1 inch conduit all the stuff can be had at home depo no i dont work for em so dont even go there not bad hu?p.s. the windsheild bolts are 5/16 save ya some bulls_it.pics of this are on my homepage http://hometown.aol.com/surfsmeller/

surfsmeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2004, 06:32 PM   #2
CanukYJ

I make most of my own stuff too, usually best to post stuff like that in the projects section so it can be logged in there and available to all jeepers. If you can, post it there with a small write-up and benefit everyone.

1992 Red YJ. Lifted, locked, and loaded with beer (Disclaimer: This doesn't mean said driver endorses drinking and driving, please enjoy alcohol responsibly and do not operate any vehicle of any kind, thank you....)

Thanks to the price of gas here ($4.25 a gal) I just bought a mountain bike, 0" of lift, 0" of travel, MT's, locked rear axle, oh yeah, it's the sh#$.
CanukYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.