Home made air tube? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Home made air tube?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-25-2002, 12:13 AM   #1
afaletto
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Home made air tube?

A while back, someone here was talking about a homemade air tube that they made out of a piece of pipe from a muffler shop. If anyone knows who that was, or what is envolved in doing it, i would appreciate knowing. It sounded like a fun and much less expensive way of achieving the same thing some companies charge 200 bucks for.
Thanks.

afaletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2002, 04:35 AM   #2
bonehead99
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I made mine out of 3in pipe, bought k&n cone filter on ebay for $25, drilled hole in the side of pipe for hose to the valve cover and then used 3in flexible air cleaner hose to connect to the TB.
Unread 01-26-2002, 12:14 AM   #3
reckless

hey, i made one out of some pvc...ill send the pics to your email.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.