Finally, freaking FINALLY got rid of the giant BL today! Woot!
It went pretty smooth. I just used a floor jack and a few 2x4 scrap to jack up one side. I loosened all the bolts, and then removed the ones on the jack side. Dropped that side down, loosely threaded in the new bolts then repeated on the other side. Dropped it down and tightened everything up. The worst part was removing the radiator drop brackets that were installed, and only because I needed tiny elf hands to get into the grill slots to access the nuts...
I did have one snag. The fuel lines were run between the tub and the crossmember that is located forward of the fuel tank. While trying to move one of them, I snapped off the plastic nipple.
: F*CK! A trip the the parts store, some flex tube, a new end fitting, and a few hose clamps and all was well....I hope!
Before; with the 2" BL
The POs home made front mounts. Sawzall took care of them in short order..
During; One side done
Her new stance
Now I get to play with Zte lol! I'm now running 35s on 3" of lift. Not bad
Got done with all that mess and moved onto my buddy's JKU.
Painted and installed this with a lube locker for him;
That's all for today. Time for some PBR!