post #1 of Old 08-11-2011, 09:31 PM Thread Starter
Jarred2
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hesitation...

have a 1995 yj 2.5L auto. i get a hesitation/ jerking at about 45 and 55 mph and it will go away if i speed up or slow down. doesnt happen all the time either, but if im just cruzing, it will just start hesitating to where the rpms jump about 500. i have replaced the plugs, caps, sensors, wires, oil, filters, exhaust, everything i could think of. one thing i have noticed is that when i put a higher octane gas in, the jeep runs better. less hiesitating and a little peppier. what could be the issue??

She lets me ride her whenever i want. I buy her shiny things all the time. Give her a kiss and hug every morning and night. Think about her all day and dream about her at night. We have the perfect relationship. Me and my jeep that is.

The way I see it, a Jeep is like sex-when it's good it's terrific, and when it's bad it's still pretty good!

Semper Fidelis