Here are some pics of my jeep yj on 40inch iroks :) - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Here are some pics of my jeep yj on 40inch iroks :)

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 08-11-2011, 07:08 AM   #16
VACJ5
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roverboy View Post
here is a video of it going threw a mud pit right next to swamp its harder then it looks in the video there is a big root hill you have to get up at the end of the pit http://youtu.be/eN87gsHwLI4
Did you have your ARB installed in that video clip? Looks like your ARB wasnt engaging properly. Check the air supply or the O ring... those O rings like to dry rot.

BeachMetalWorks Custom CNC cut Jeep parts & more
VACJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2011, 07:10 AM   #17
roverboy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

nope i dident have the arb air locker installed in that video i put it in about 2 weeks after that video
roverboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.