Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

herculiner

893 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  JaySpencer66 
#1 ·
Ok not really jeep but Im looking to herculine the bed on my monster yota this weekend and have a few questions before starting. Has anybody done this and what are your opinions. I dont haul anything in there so it shouldnt get tore up. I plan on sanding the mess out of it and roughing it up good so adhesion should be good. I guess I just need opinions and tipa and or tricks.

Thanks in advance the ole lady says to finish it before going up with the jeep!!!!!!!!!!

#2 ·
should be easy on a bed.. compair to a jeep... might wanna put some UV protection gloss on it for all the sun its going to get..

#3 ·
fastone110 said:
should be easy on a bed.. compair to a jeep... might wanna put some UV protection gloss on it for all the sun its going to get..
yup, very simple in the bed of a truck. best piece of advice, get a wire cup for your angle grinder and go to town. you'll rough up the paint and strip downt he rust all in one sweep. wash, wipe down with the recommended solvent and go to town with the herc. btw, this should have been in the GD section since it's not YJ related :thumbsup:

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.