help with tranny torque arm - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > help with tranny torque arm

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 04-01-2010, 06:14 AM   #1
brunolinski
1989 YJ Wrangler 

help with tranny torque arm

I removed my BA10 and installed an AX15. I am using the Advanced Adapters conversion plate so that I can use my BA10 skid plate. Everything is installed and I have driven it for a few hundred miles with no problems. However, the torque arm is not installed at all. I want to install it and I have acquired all the little pieces that make up the arm (mine was not there when I bought it), but as you can see in the pic, there is nothing for the top end of the torque arm to bolt through. I have seen pics that show a short bar, bolted to the tranny that the upper end of the torque arm should go through.

Anybody have a pic of your Advanced Adapter set up with the torque arm in place? If so PLEASE upload it.

thanks
B

advanced adapter picture by brunolinski - Photobucket

brunolinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
moonshinefuel
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Are you supposed to use factory torque arm bracket along with the AA adapter plate? Because that's what it kind of lloks like. But I am using a blackberry. So the pic looks small from here.
moonshinefuel is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.