I just went out and looked at Speed's 93 Wrangler. There are only 3 wires going to the starter solenoid (which is connected to the starter).
1. Large wire coming from battery to solenoid.
2. Large wire going from solenoid to starter.
3. A smaller wire going into the wiring harness.
According to my Haynes manual the small wire (14 guage) comes from the starter solenoid (number 3 above) through a plug and then to the Starter Relay.
The Starter Relay has 4 wires.
1. A 10 guage red wire that goes through a 40 Amp fuse then to the battery.
2. A 14 guage Green/White wire that goes to the starter solenoid (number 3 above).
3. A 16 guage Green wire that goes to the ignition switch.
4. A 18 guage Black/White wire that goes to the engine controller and the backup/neutral safety switch.
Don't know if this is what you are looking for but it was fun typing it.