Help me identify lift\body modifications (not dialup friendly) - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 01-05-2006, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
KyleS
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Help me identify lift\body modifications (not dialup friendly)

I picked up my Wrangler about 3 weeks ago. It came with a new set of 35 x 12.5in BF Goodrich Mudterrain tires SOA lift the springs are pretty much flat. I have no idea what the lift is other than SOA, what the rims are, what the bumpers are, ect. If you see anything in the pictures you recognize could you tell me what it is.

What I know about the vehicle is that it has 120,xxx miles on the body it was origionally a 4cyl Rio Grande, 30,000 miles ago it was converted to a 6cyl using a 4.0 Jasper engine they put on a used AX15 and bought a remaned mopar np231 it also has the new style detroit locker (I forget the name) and DISCOS. The Jeep needed(s) a little bit of work. I put on a new tie rod end at the pitman arm, all new brakes and front rotors, all new fluids (mobil one synthetic except ATF), slave cylinder, and had to put on a rear ds. There is no bad rust anywhere on the Jeep but the frame does have a few small areas of surface rust so I am going to use Por 15 on that which I'm going to get done this weekend. I am overall very happy with the Jeep and have had to put less than $200 into it in parts I did all the labor myself and only had to pay $2,500 for it so I can't complain. Here are some pics of it if you can identify anything at all aftermarket I'd appreciate it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-05-2006, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
KyleS
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm sorry I double posted could a mod please delete this.
post #3 of 3 Old 01-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Waca

I don't see any picture at all.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.