Help! Injector issues! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Help! Injector issues!

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 08-26-2011, 02:11 PM   #16
oldtime_ironman
Web Wheeler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Far easier to just unhook the batt for 5 mins. This resets the computer and forces it to learn the new setup.

oldtime_ironman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2011, 11:48 PM   #17
mrdeath2000
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I fixed my rough idle I had. I think somewhere in my installation or removal of parts i made a hole in my FPR's vacuum hose. Taped it up for now until I hit the parts store tomorrow. Idled like a dream.
In one shot I did all the following mods, so it was down about 1.5 weeks:
New Oem plugs gapped .055
Accel low resistance wires
DUI blue cap/rotor with brass terminals
ford 19# injectors 280150556 (210cc @43.5)
pertronix coil
bored open intake to match gasket
62mm spacer and TB

Fired right up, no problem, ran great, just idled a little bad until I found that leak.

If you changed nothing else but the injectors, try your stock ones again. If that fixes it, try your other 4 from that set. If those don't work, you're more than welcome to try my other 4 injectors. Figure 20 shipped priority usps.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.