Help with front axel shift motor vacuume line harness! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Help with front axel shift motor vacuume line harness!

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 04-05-2002, 07:34 PM   #1
highonthai

Help with front axel shift motor vacuume line harness!

My axel shift vacuume harness was all screwed up from the previous owner, I thought I would replace it today, one end to the trans the other to the front axel.
Where do the RED the BLUE and the Black hose connet to?(no brainer)
That leaves three connection to make.
Does the black hose go to the indicator switch?
Are both the red and blue just vacuume lines? I mean can they just hook into any vacuume soruce?
HELP!!
I remember seeing a post of diagram for the front shift vacume harness somewhere but , I cannot seem to locate it now.
Thank's in advance..

highonthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2002, 08:19 PM   #2
bigjeep39
2004 WJ 

go with the 4x4 posi lock a sure fire way to have a rock solid shift into 4wd without buying the 850 dollar swap to the warn lockouts.

Shawn

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.