Help Front 4x4? hose - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Help Front 4x4? hose

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 07-29-2002, 03:23 PM   #1
soccer_Steven

Help Front 4x4? hose

I just returned home from pulling out a crappy 4x4 truck. When I got home and looked under my front driver side wheel i noticed a loose (not connecterd to anything, but has a weird two way cap on it) rubber hose. I traced the other end it it ended in a hole on the front differential. The hose is more then long enough to reach anywhere in the engine bay. CAN someone please tell me where te loose end goes!!!! Thanks,

soccer_Steven is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2002, 03:34 PM   #2
Kev
Master of the Obvious

That is the front diff breather tube. I think it mounts near the raditator maybe on the drivers side. Somebody else just had this problem within the last week or two - try digging back a couple of pages. There was a pic of where it goes in that thread.

"We, too, born to freedom, and believing in freedom, are willing to fight to maintain freedom. We and all others who believe as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees." FDR

Blue Jeep Club Member #4
92 Canyon Blue Wrangler YJ 4.0L - with some fun goodies
Kev is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2002, 03:37 PM   #3
soccer_Steven

Great. Thanks for the help.
soccer_Steven is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2002, 03:46 PM   #4
90 Wrangler

Yep, front diff breateher tube. Kev's right. Mounts with a screw on drivers side of radiator.

4.2L, 3.5" Rough Country Suspension, Juice box, 31" BFG AT's, Posi-lok, trac-lok , sway bar dis-connects, no track bars, currently changing gears!
90 Wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.