Help with Automatic Transmission Coolant Hose Part - 1995 Wrangler (pics) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Help with Automatic Transmission Coolant Hose Part - 1995 Wrangler (pics)

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 08-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
mattwmc

Help with Automatic Transmission Coolant Hose Part - 1995 Wrangler (pics)

Hey there!

I'm looking for this part (first pic below). It is the automatic transmission coolant line coming from the driver's side of the radiator.

None of the local dealers and auto shops have any idea and think it was made up. However, I got a hold of the original owner and they said the transmission lines were never worked on.

Any ideas?

The second pic is where it connets to the transmission line.

1995 Jeep Wrangler

mattwmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I replaced all mine with barb fittings and pressure rated hose.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
mattwmc

Actually I found the part.
Edelmann A61136

Autozone has it listed for $49.99; however, I found it for half that somewhere else.

Cool! And thanks.
-Matt
mattwmc is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.