Hello from Mexico and SO CAL - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Hello from Mexico and SO CAL

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 01-26-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
englishjoe

Hello from Mexico and SO CAL

I finally found a weber for my 88 YJ, carnt wait to get it in mail and put it on, do these come with a K&N type filter ? i dunno because the on e i bought off ebay does not say (its a used carb)thanks.

englishjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

a. Why would you assume a used carb comes with anything?
b. That swap is not legal in CA, so I hope you don't plan on getting it smogged.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
englishjoe

the jeep is not CA vehicle, and the pics and info on carb says it comes with linkage and air cleaner even a fuel pump.
englishjoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.