Mines rhino lined. Only material in cab area is seats. I will say this heater will run ya outta that thing with top on. I gotta figure out something though.
- Leave the heater core in place.
- Disconnect the heater core hoses at the thermostat housing on your engine.
- Use a bypass hose to connect the two heater hose openings on your thermostat housing unit.
- Drain your heater hoses in an environmentally friendly way and disconnect them from the heater core at the fire wall.
- Cap off your heater core inlets using plastic or rubber caps. Try auto parts store or online or use duct tape.
- Store heater hoses and clamps in a cool, dry place.
♔ 91 YJ "Alice" 4.0L, AX-15, NP 231 Flange, Adams Driveshafts F/R, 2.5" OME 36Rs, 5/8" /f12 Booms, 33" Yoko ATs, 4.10 D30/35 Aussie Lockers F/R
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
♘ 05 LJ Rubicon "Ghost"
♠ Luck Favours The Prepared ♠