Headlight Help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Headlight Help

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-05-2002, 01:28 PM   #1
jfarrell

Headlight Help

I'm looking for some insight about aftermarket headlight kits. Does anyone have any experience or feelings about either the IPF Halogens or the Hella Halogens? They are close to the same price but I wanted to get the one that has the best track record. Anyone done this mod? Help if you can I am having a tough time driving around in the dark at night with the stock headlights.

BTW I have a 3" body lift with 31's so it sits a little higher than stock.

Thanks for any help you can give me...!!!

jfarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2002, 07:40 PM   #2
builtnotbought

I did a headlight converssion on my Tj that consisted of new crystal lenses and H4 bulbs rated at like I think 95/110. It was a VERY simple conversion and yet to have any issues and know for a fact, that they out shine a Hella replacement bulb that a friend got in a side by side test. Then as a better visibility item you can mount on a tj some lights on the fenders near the hood latches that are about 100w and have all the light you need for a Jeep I would say, unless yoru doing Jeepspeed stuff.... :-)
builtnotbought is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2002, 10:10 PM   #3
KYgreenYJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

That extra height just makes following people at night more fun!

Old Jeep, SOLD:
94 Green YJ SE 4.0L 5spd
3.5" BDS lift, 1"MML/BL, Revolvers, SYE/CV, no track bars or sway bars, MORE sport cage
Green Jeep Club Member #20
KYgreenYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2002, 11:37 AM   #4
JeepBeep
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah, girlfriend and I had an interesting view of a couple in the cavalier ahead of us last night. Interesting view......

'95 YJ 2.5L 3" Sus.
ProComp MT 33s"
JeepBeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.