Headers & exhaust - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Headers & exhaust

New Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlNew Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 02-18-2002, 03:45 PM   #1
Dunny

Headers & exhaust

Considering installing Borla headers and
cat back exhaust on a 95 4 cyl. Any input
or comments? Thanks.

Unread 02-18-2002, 03:54 PM   #2
TDanks76
1979 CJ7 

Yeah I kinda wanna do that too.
Unread 02-28-2002, 01:52 PM   #3
blazer

My 2.5 is being rebuilt right now, and I was wonering how it would sound?
blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2002, 11:53 PM   #4
87 YJ Wrangler

I put a TFX header and exhaust on mine about 3 years ago. I did not have the cash for the stainless Borla. The throttle response is much better, plus it sounds very throaty. It was only around $350 for the entire exhaust and worth every penny! Pain in the butt to install the header. It was not a perfect fit with the intake manifold. Minor fabrication was needed, so you may want to spend the extra $$ and go with the Borla if that fits perfectly.

1998 Grand Cherokee. Bone stock (wife's). Soon upgrading rotors. pads, and shocks.
87 YJ Wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.