Has anyone used the alcan orbit-eye - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Has anyone used the alcan orbit-eye

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 09-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
qualls06
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Has anyone used the alcan orbit-eye

Has anyone used the orbit eye bushings for leaf springs, I am thinking of putting some on my yj. I was also wondering how much they cost.

qualls06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualls06
Has anyone used the orbit eye bushings for leaf springs, I am thinking of putting some on my yj. I was also wondering how much they cost.
Hope you have deep pockets iirc they are 4-500 each.

I had alcans on my 95. Years ago. But I did not have orbital eyes. I can't remember what I paid for them but they were awesome springs.
Unread 09-10-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I have seen some guys run them on Yota's in JV. They seemed to work well for them.
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 10:01 PM   #4
squarelite
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Properly functioning suspension shouldn't need them. I like to keep everything on a trail rig. Regular shackles, regular springs, etc.... Fixing an orbital eye on the trail doesn't seem fun.
squarelite is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.