Hardtop installation issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Hardtop installation issues

D.i.y. Ford 8.8 tj,xj,yjSavvy Aluminum BumpersSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 06-10-2014, 12:31 AM   #1
wrangler_bear
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Hardtop installation issues

Got a very good deal on a hardtop for my YJ. Problem...I have overhead off-road lights and a few other possible issues that are causing the top to not fit snug and tight. The light bar probably needs adjusting as well as other items. I don't feel like doing the stuff my self. Where could I get the top painted and fitted for my YJ. I just want to hand the jeep and hardtop over to a shop and say "make it work" Any suggestions on what type of shop would be best for my jeep's needs? I live in the San Francisco East Bay and can travel to Sacramento. Auto body? Dealership? 4x4 shop? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

wrangler_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2014, 03:37 AM   #2
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

If you're talking painting etc. I'd say a body shop. Might ask some of these guys.... http://www.norcaljeepers.co/
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.