Hard Top Windows - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Hard Top Windows

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-13-2010, 10:17 AM   #1
DDMC
2009 JK Wrangler 

Hard Top Windows

I have an 09 with the factory hardtop, and wanted to know if there are sliding windows available for it. Been looking on the web, but not finding anything. Has anyone had any experience with this, is there a problem with putting sliding windows(if available) in a hardtop? The wife and I take our dog with us most of the time and we have been leaving the hard top on, but would like to get a little more air back there for her. Oh, and she loves to chase birds, rabbits, fly's, blowing dust etc, so leaving the back window open is not an option. Any help is appreciated. Thanx!

Joe.

Unread 07-13-2010, 01:05 PM   #2
wickedoffroad
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Can honestly say I have never seen sliding side windows in a hardtop. You could get a cargo net and modify it so that it covers the rear when the top is open. that way the pup gets air but cant bail. You might have an exhaust fume issue tho....Maybe a sun room mounted more towards the rear to allow air to flow in?
wickedoffroad is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.