Hard to Start after sitting.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Hard to Start after sitting....

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 07-01-2013, 10:35 AM   #1
WGLWRM
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Hard to Start after sitting....

Ok yet another problem I need help with... When I first start up the 88 yj 4.2 I hit the gas pedal a couple of times and she starts right up.... After driving awhile and I turn it off it takes for ever to restart like 10-15 seconds to turn over, like there is no gas. After pumping the gas and pumpimg and puming she starts but smells like gas... As if Im flooding it....

Just put on a new exhaust to include cat, pipe and muffler. Also has a new weber 32/34... Even a new hei dizzy....

Oh and is there a rollover valve? If so where would it be and what does it look like?

Any help would be awesome....

WGLWRM is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.