half door uppers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > half door uppers

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
chuck172
1993 YJ Wrangler 

half door uppers

I know this topic has been beat to death. Still confusing to me. I have a hardtop, full doors, bestop softop. I bought beautiful half doors. I'd like to get the soft uppers that will fit my tops.
I just got off the line with quadratech, they said no-one makes uppers that will fit. Only 1000.00 fiberglass uppers.
I've heard and read that the TJ uppers will fit with slight modification. I've also head from others no-way.
What's the real scoop?

chuck172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 07:48 PM   #2
Firefyter-Emt
1995 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/h...rd-top-945300/
Firefyter-Emt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 06:51 AM   #3
chuck172
1993 YJ Wrangler 

That is a great thread, but according to it some have been successful, some say no way. Has anyone actually modified the yj uppers but relocating one pin and will the uppers fit both a hardtop and the supertop?
chuck172 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.