Guys running Howell Fuel Injection - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Guys running Howell Fuel Injection

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-24-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
Matt87YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Guys running Howell Fuel Injection

For those of you running the Howell system on your Jeeps, are you still using the stock ignition module? I've been having starting issues and I believe it might be the source of my problems. If you're running something different what is it?

Unread 01-24-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
yellow2kgt
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Stock ignition module here. I did do the Team Rush upgrade. But other then that all stock and no problems.
Howell EFI, BDS 3.5" lift, M.O.R.E 5/8" Boomerang shackles, 1" Daystar BL, 1" JKS MML, TFI, Crager soft 8s w 35" Dunlop Mud Rovers, Ford 8.8, 4.88s, Dana 30 E-Locker, Terra Flex SYE, Tom Woods CV shaft, Warn M8000.
yellow2kgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2009, 10:09 PM   #3
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'm running a HEI, I know jbolty runs the HEI as well.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2009, 10:15 PM   #4
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

that I do. got the kit from CRT performance.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.