grill guard bumper - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > grill guard bumper

Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 04-05-2002, 08:23 AM   #1
flashJP

grill guard bumper

have you seen the grill and brush guards on the 4 wheel drive web sites??....im thinking of buying something like that,the grill guard imparticular, and was wondering if anyone has it...does it bolt right on to the stock YJ bumper?? is it an easy job?
thanks for the advice

15x7 OutLaw II
NEW: distributor cap,rotor,spark plugs,wires,fuel filter,ccv&pcv, steelhorse console...
flashJP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2002, 05:43 PM   #2
Patton
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Be more specific on which one you are talking about. They all are a little different.
Unread 04-05-2002, 06:26 PM   #3
JeepBeep
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I think I know what kind your talking about. As far as I know these bad boys mount right into the stock bumpers upper bolt downs. Although the ones I've seen seem to run upwards of 250-300$. That seems a little high to me for just the brushguard, drop down 200$ and you could get a nice Rock Crusher/Winch/Light combo bumper. *shrug*

'95 YJ 2.5L 3" Sus.
ProComp MT 33s"
JeepBeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2002, 10:57 AM   #4
flashJP

<a href="http://www.quadratec.com/cgi-bin/sgin0101.exe?T1=12001+32&UID=2002040611561656&UREQ A=1&UREQB=2&UREQC=3&UREQD=4&FNM=11" target="_blank">grill guard</a>

this is what im looking at...does anyone have it? know what kind of job it is?
thanks
15x7 OutLaw II
NEW: distributor cap,rotor,spark plugs,wires,fuel filter,ccv&pcv, steelhorse console...
flashJP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.