Get a load of this! A Samurai?!?!? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Get a load of this! A Samurai?!?!?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 10-11-2002, 10:47 PM   #16
bigblueyj

Quote:
Originally posted by NaeKid

I personally wouldn't do that .. sell my YJ. I would pickup a second (and third, and forth) 4x4 that I could take onto the trails. But, how many 4x4's do you really need? A decent trail/highway vehicle would be great (hence 4Wheeler's UltimateAdventure)

I would love to do that trip!!!!
just one 4x4 xj going to be 2wd

bigblueyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2002, 08:21 PM   #17
Gator

If i had it to do over again i'd get a Zuk... i use to make fun of them... but after wheeling with friends who have them.. & seen how CHEAP they are , its unreal on what they can do

Calimini has a 5. something Tcase gear reduction, put some Wagoneers axles in the < since the pumpkins are offset>, gear to 5.87's,, detroits & stretch the wheelbase some & run 36's , run a Geo 4 banger < twice the power>

check out Uroc, theres a guy in there running well in the top 10 with a Zuk they recently asked him how much he spent... he hasnt even crossed the 20G's mark yet.... when everyone else has well in the 50G's & up in there rigs
I've got that sitting in my Yj & its sitting on the bare frame & tub right now doing yet another build up
Zuk's may look funnny, but Dollar for Dollar they are the best bang for the buck vehicle

friend of mine has one sitting on 35's with 5.87's even with the 1.3 Zuk engine, he still gets over 25 MPG on the highway & drives it fequently
that alone makes you wonder.... dont get me wrong I LOVE my Jeep to death, altho it has cost me a bundle & a half, but still

as it sits, my old trailer is of no use with my Jeeps new build up... luckily i had already had a 1 ton dually with gooseneck, but now having to buy a 24Ft Gooseneck trailer
any half ton truck or decent SUV could easily pull a built Zuk to the tilt... that will still fit on a 16 or 18ft car hauler trailer

once you build a rig bigger than a Jeep, bigger towing capacity < Truck> Trailer & all the goodies starts coming into play

just food for thought
Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2002, 02:36 PM   #18
Benson84

i dont even want to begin to tell you what is wrong with that picture....

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.